- Shop By:
Dwarf Scotch Vates Kale PlantRead more ...
· Bluish-green leaves
· Good cooked or fresh in salads
· Good winter weather
American Flag Leek PlantRead more ...
· Related to garlic and onion
· Often served as a side dish
Red Russian Kale PlantRead more ...
· Larger than regular kale
· Purple colors become richer after frost
· Flavor becomes sweet after frost
Global Gourmet Mustard PlantRead more ...
· Fast growing
· Perfect to plant in containers
· Grow well in both spring and fall
· Tolerate frost
Gourmet Red Shallot PlantRead more ...
· Popular to cook with
· In the onion family
· Have a mild flavor
Cherokee Purple Tomato PlantRead more ...
· Known for it's rich dark color
· Sweet, rich taste on sandwiches
· Deep purple
Butterhead Lettuce PlantRead more ...
· Also known as Buttercrunch lettuce
· It's crisp
· Grows 1 foot tall
Hot Habanero Pepper PlantRead more ...
· 100 times hotter than a jalapeno
· Great for hot sauce
· Bear well in hot weather
Sweet Giant Marconi Pepper PlantRead more ...
· Smoky-sweet flavor
· One of the biggest Italian-type sweet peppers
· Richer when grilled or roasted
Baby Leaf Lettuce MixRead more ...
· Blend of different lettuces
· Perfect for salads
· Requires full sun
Red Zeppelin OnionRead more ...
· Brilliant color
· Stores up to 8 months
· Adds great flavor to any dish
Golden Bell PepperRead more ...
· Ripens from green to a deep golden yellow
· Its sweet and thick-walled
· Excellent for salads or stuffing
Mascotte French Bean PlantRead more ...
· Has showy white flowers for ornamental value
· Ideal for patio containers and window boxes
· Great for garden beds
Raab Broccoli PlantRead more ...
· A taste between broccoli an spinach
· Has a slightly bitter edge softened by a hint of nutty sweetness
· Needs full sun
JadeCross Brussel SproutsRead more ...
· Look like tiny cabbages
· Sprouts grow in the axils of each leaf
· Prefer cool climates
Ruby Perfection CabbageRead more ...
· Matures in late summer
· The heads are medium sized
· Good field-holding ability
Ambrosia CantalopeRead more ...
Armenian Cucumber PlantRead more ...
· Mild, sweet taste
· Great for slicing and pickling
· Require full sun