- Shop By:
Radius Garden Ergonomic Aluminum Hand CultivatorRead more ...
· Ergonomic design has high performance natural grip that minimizes hand and wrist stress, maximizes power and comfort; Provides secure grip, wet or dry
· The ultra-light polished aluminum/magnesium blade is surprisingly light and remarkably strong and has an exceptional strength to weight ratio
· This precision tool is ideal for working in tight spaces and scraping away weed seedlings
· Uniquely shaped and angled tines reach into the soil for deeper penetration
· These amazing tools are so strong and durable they carry a Lifetime Guarantee, so if they ever were to break, Radius will replace them
· Award-winning ergonomic garden cultivator with unique, patented blade designed for optimal performance in all soil conditions. Talon-like tines are perfect for turning soil and uprooting weed seedlings.
· Ultra-lightweight die-cast aluminum blade. Sharp and stronger than steel. Will never rust.
· Patented ergonomic Natural Radius Grip provides extra leverage and reduces hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer and polypropylene.
· Member Tested and Recommended : National Home Gardening Club. Featured: Arthritis Today Magazine, The American Gardener, Fine Gardening, HGTV, Mother Earth News, The Today Show, Country Woman, and House & Garden.
· Lifetime Guarantee.
Corona Clipper CT 3730 Deluxe Cultivator Hand ToolRead more ...
· 13-1/2. Hang up hole in handle
· Cast-aluminum tapered tines move through the soil easily
· The most comfortable grip in the garden
· Ergonomically-designed grip improves comfort
· Handle designed so hand can't move forward onto blade
Find in store
- 4 of 4 items