|Brush Killer Super BK-32 Qt.
- This powerful, non-volatile formulation works on over 7 of the toughest weed species, yet is harm-less to grass.
- A woody-plant herbicide that kills tough plants such as poison ivy, poison oak, brambles, honeysuckle and multifloral rose.
- Can be applied as a foliar spray to the leaves & stems, as a spot treatment or as a stump treatment.
- Can be applied using a tank-type sprayer, hose-end sprayer, watering can or undiluted depending on product use.
- Systemic action kills the entire plant including the roots.
- Use on lawns and ornamental turf.
16. 5% Isooctyl (2-Ethylhexyl) Ester Of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid; 16.1 % Isooctyl (2-Ethylhexyl) Ester Of 2-(2,4-Dichlorophenoxy) Propionic Acid.