St. Gabriel Organics Natural Milky Spore Powder, Grub/Japanese Beetle Control, Pack of 2
Availability: In stock.
- Milky Spore Powder is a One Time application
- Ten year performance guarantee on the Japanese Beetle Grub
- Not harmful to man, animals or the environment,
- DIRECTIONS - Milky Spore Powder is a One Time application using only one teaspoonful every 4 feet in a checker board pattern on your lawn, or use the Lawn and Garden Dispenser.
- GOING GREEN IS EASY AND HEALTHY - Our products make it easy for you and your pets to live a greener and healthier lifestyle. For us thinking "Green" and making a difference is a way of life.
- SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES - The Milky Spore is not harmful to people, animals, beneficial insects or the environment; safe to use around water ways.
- APPLY ANY TIME - Apply the Milky Spore Powder any time the ground is not frozen : spring through fall.
- THE MILKY SPORE PROCESS - Grubs do damage to your lawn and attract digging vagrants such as moles and voles. Milky Spore is a naturally occurring host specific bacterium that puts a protective blanket on your lawn.
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
40 OZ, Concentrate, Milky Spore Grub Control, Covers 10,000 SQFT, 100% Organic, Safe To Use Around Children & Pets, Can Be Applied Whenever The Ground Is Not Frozen, Typically Late Spring Through Early Fall, Once Established, Milky Spore Will Last 15-20 Years.