- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest - no residual impact on the environment
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (2%) and seaweed extract
- MPN : 5112
- Brand : Safer
- Pest/Weed Type : Insect
- For : Insects
Eradicate Destructive Insects While Maintaining a Healthy Garden
Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap with Seaweed Extract is a special formulation of insecticidal soap that kills a variety of plant-eating insects on contact, while allowing your garden and other beneficial organisms to thrive. It’s OMRI-listed and compliant for use in organic gardening; just spray your plants, flowers and edibles to protect them from insect destruction without leaving behind any harmful residues.
The Added Power of Seaweed Extract
For years, savvy gardeners have used seaweed extract to improve the overall health of their vegetation and accelerate growth. Now, you can treat your plants with seaweed extract with every spray of Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap thanks to its unique formulation.
aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, psylids, sawfly larvae, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips, whiteflies, and more!
A Trusted Remedy Proven to Kill Harmful Insects
Insecticidal soap (otherwise known as potassium salts of fatty acids) is a commonly used pesticide made with natural plant extracts that dehydrate and kill certain insects on contact. Soft-bodied insects like aphids and mealybugs are most effected by insecticidal soap, which works by weakening their bodies’ waxy coating and penetrating their cellular membranes causing water to leak out. This particular solution is carefully formulated to give you the ideal concentration of the active ingredient to target these harmful insects while allowing other beneficial species to thrive. Just spray at the first signs of insects and their damage, and apply regularly to keep your plants pest-free.