Eco Labs 10PLQ Microbe Lift PL Bacteria for Watergardens Quart
Availability: Sold Out.
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Dissolves away organic sludge
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter and urine
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
Microbe-Lift bacteria is specially formulated to work in watergarden ponds. It is a 100-Percent natural, safe and beneficial bacteria and will not harm fish or plants. 3-5 year shelf life. Reduces ammonia and nitrogen levels. Reduces noxious odors caused by algae, fish waste, rotting leaves and other debris. Reduces larvae of water breeding insects like flies and mosquitoes. Creates a healthy pond environment, promoting faster fish growth. Helps break down existing algae and reduces new algae blooms. Improves dissolved oxygen levels. Dissolves away organic sludge and slime. Simply pour Microbe-Lift/PL Bacteria into pond using the basic application rates chart on the bottle as a guide. First application will require a larger amount followed by four weekly treatments using a lesser amount, then once per month thereafter as a maintenance program.