K&H Bird Bath Ice Eliminator Heater 50watt
Availability: Sold Out.
- The K&H Pet Products birdbath de-icer safely maintains open water to 20-degree below zero F
- Natural color and 18-inch cord blend in with nearly every birdbath
- May be spray painted any color; the existing durable enamel finish is easy to clean
- K&H Pet Products birdbath deicer is thermostatically controlled using only 50 watts
- MET Listed
- Safely maintains open water to -20 degrees Farenheit
- May be spray painted any color
- Thermostatically controlled using only 50 watts; UL-listed
- The durable enamel finish is easy to clean
- MPN : KH9000
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
The K&H Ice Eliminator is the first birdbath heater that looks like it belongs in a birdbath. It safely maintains open water to 20 degrees below zero Fahrenheit, giving bird watchers year-round wild bird activity. Its natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath. It can also be spray painted to match your birdbath. Virtually indestructible, its durable enamel finish is easy to clean. Thermostatically controlled and using only 50 watts, the Ice Eliminator is completely safe to handle and use, even in plastic birdbaths.