- Shop By:
Mint 'Corsican' Herb PlantRead more ...
· N/A : Mint Corsican
· N/A : Live Herb Plant
Lavender 'Munstead' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Has a more compact habit
· Earlier-blooming purple flowers
· Can be chopped and used in candies and cakes
· Makes a great hedge
· Resistant to deer and rabbits
Lavender 'Goodwin Creek' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Thrives in warm summer air
· Only lavenders that is happy indoors during winter
· Attractive to bees, butterflies, and birds
· Flowers are fragrant
· Suitable to grow in containters
Parsley 'Italian' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Highly nutritious
· Boosts flavor in cooking dishes
· Rich in vitamins A, C, and E
Curry 'Dwarf' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Used as an ornamental and aromatic herb
· Grows well in a container on the patio
· Good for rock gardens
Mint 'Peppermint' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Peppermint is known as the king of all mints
· Makes refreshing tea
· Peppermint springs can be added to drinks and fruit dishes as a garnish
Basil 'Bush Minette' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Adds pungency to sauces and soups
· It dries and freezes well
Basil Dark Opal Herb PlantRead more ...
· Blooms rosy-lavender flowers in summer
· Great for sauces
· Better to pick before it flowers
Parsley 'Moss Curled' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Can tolerate cold temperatures
· Gives a fresh peppery flavor to dishes
Basil 'Cinnamon' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Keeps bugs away
· Cinnamon-like taste
Basil 'Spicy Globe' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Can be used in containers or window boxes
· Compliment to any tomato dish
· Great addition to sauces or pestos
Chives 'Garlic' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Perfect for use in uncooked dishes
· Great for tomato or potato soups.
· Sweet scented
Oregano 'Greek' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Strongly aromatic
· Trailing growth makes a good seasonal ground cover
Oregano 'Italian' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Perfect for pizza sauce and savory meats and vegetables
· Used in a lot of Italian cooking
· Snip fresh as needed
Oregano 'Variegated' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Has a subtle, mild flavor
· Average, well-drained soil
· Leaves are perfect for fresh salads and vegetable dishes