EarthBox® Garden Kit, TerraCotta
List Price: $54.99
Availability: In stock.
- University Tested and Award-Winning Technology
- No weeding, no overwatering, maintenance-free system
- Food-safe, UV-stabilized, Durable Plastic Planter
- Small footprint, measures, 29" L x 11" H x 13.5" W
- Developed and approved by Commercial Farmers
- MPN : 80105
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
EarthBox® KitThe EarthBox® Gardening System is a unique, sub-irrigated planter that allows the average home gardener to grow delicious fruit, vegetables, and herbs without having a traditional, in-ground garden. Grow anywhere, including balconies, porches, rooftops, and even indoors. Designed by commercial farmers, this container growing system is easy to set up and maintain. Just add potting mix, plants, and water - follow our simple instructions, planting guides, growing guides, and enjoy homegrown veggies - right at your own fingertips. There's truly nothing else out there like the EarthBox® Gardening System.
The EarthBox® is constructed with quality, food safe plastic and does not leach harmful chemicals into the soil. It is safe to use outside during cooler nights and through the winter growing season. The tough, lightweight containers are built with type 5 polypropylene and considered safe to recycle. The EarthBox® is high-grade and durable, and are meant to be used for years and years. The bottom water reservoir on this sub-irrigated planter promotes less frequent watering and improved plant growth. The EarthBox® system is also infused with UV blockers, so it will not fade or become brittle when exposed to the sun. Proudly designed, crafted, and manufactured in the USA.
- • 1 EarthBox® Container
- • 1 lb. 7-7-7 Standard Fertilizer and 1 lb. Organic Dolomite
- • 1 Aeration Screen
- • 1 Water Fill Tube
- • 2 Black & White Reversible Mulch Covers
- • Instruction Sheet & Planting Guide