Radius Garden Ergonomic Aluminum Hand Cultivator
Availability: In stock.
- Ergonomic design has high performance natural grip that minimizes hand and wrist stress, maximizes power and comfort; Provides secure grip, wet or dry
- The ultra-light polished aluminum/magnesium blade is surprisingly light and remarkably strong and has an exceptional strength to weight ratio
- This precision tool is ideal for working in tight spaces and scraping away weed seedlings
- Uniquely shaped and angled tines reach into the soil for deeper penetration
- These amazing tools are so strong and durable they carry a Lifetime Guarantee, so if they ever were to break, Radius will replace them
- Award-winning ergonomic garden cultivator with unique, patented blade designed for optimal performance in all soil conditions. Talon-like tines are perfect for turning soil and uprooting weed seedlings.
- Ultra-lightweight die-cast aluminum blade. Sharp and stronger than steel. Will never rust.
- Patented ergonomic Natural Radius Grip provides extra leverage and reduces hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer and polypropylene.
- Member Tested and Recommended : National Home Gardening Club. Featured: Arthritis Today Magazine, The American Gardener, Fine Gardening, HGTV, Mother Earth News, The Today Show, Country Woman, and House & Garden.
- Lifetime Guarantee.