Topsy Turvy Upside Down Tomato Planter - New & Improved
Availability: In stock.
- Grow delicious tomatoes all season long!
- No bending, caging, staking, or weeding
- Grow organic tomatoes
- Easy to install! Hang almost anywhere!
- The planter uses gravity as a vertical growing advantage
- New watering system with liner designed to drip water & nutrients slowly & evenly over a long period of time!
- The sun warms the Topsy Turvy Planter like a greenhouse for maximum growth
- MPN : TT501116
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
The “As Seen on TV” Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter is a simple way to become a professional tomato grower! Simply Insert the Tomato Plant, Fill, and Watch the Tomato’s Grow! Here’s how it works: • Sun warms plant & green colored bag attracts sunlight keeping the large soil surface warm, even at night. • Planter acts like a greenhouse, and the root system explodes and thrives. • Gravity pulls water & nutrients directly from root system to the fruit for delicious, larger and more abundant tomatoes! Benefits: • Delicious, juicy tomatoes from the comfort of your home! • Able to be grown all season long • Simple & Easy to Set Up & Maintain! • Built-in watering system for plump, mouth-watering tomatoes! See why over 11 million people have purchased one already & order yours today!
- Grow delicious & juicy tomatoes all season long (up to 30 lbs of tomatoes with normal care, feeding and sunlight). Hang in direct sunlight, on deck, balcony or patio. No bending, caging, staking or weeding.
- Grows all varieties of tomatoes, including beefsteak, yellow and cherry! Also grows other vegetables including green bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant and more!
- New watering system helps distribute water over a longer period of time. Based on our results from testing, we have concluded that tomato plants using the new watering systems have grown significantly larger.
- The Topsy Turvy Upside Planter is simple to set up and maintain: swivel top for easy turning, uses ordinary potting soil, great for growing your own organic vegetables and durable materials to last for years.
- Uses gravity as a vertical growing advantage; Vertical grow bag heats the plant like a greenhouse so the root system explodes; Gravity pulls the water and nutrients directly to the roots.