- Shop By:
Lavender 'Munstead' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Has a more compact habit
· Earlier-blooming purple flowers
· Can be chopped and used in candies and cakes
· Makes a great hedge
· Resistant to deer and rabbits
Lavender 'Goodwin Creek' Herb PlantRead more ...
· Thrives in warm summer air
· Only lavenders that is happy indoors during winter
· Attractive to bees, butterflies, and birds
· Flowers are fragrant
· Suitable to grow in containters
Lavender 'Edelweiss' Herb PlantRead more ...
· N/A : Lavender Edelweiss Herb Plant
- 5 of 5 items