- Shop By:
Hot Habanero Pepper PlantRead more ...
· 100 times hotter than a jalapeno
· Great for hot sauce
· Bear well in hot weather
Sweet Giant Marconi Pepper PlantRead more ...
· Smoky-sweet flavor
· One of the biggest Italian-type sweet peppers
· Richer when grilled or roasted
Golden Bell PepperRead more ...
· Ripens from green to a deep golden yellow
· Its sweet and thick-walled
· Excellent for salads or stuffing
Pepper Plant- Hot Holy MoleRead more ...
California Wonder Bell PepperRead more ...
· Popular for the home garden
· Sweet flavor
· Begin glossy green and turn into a bright red color
Hot Cayennetta Pepper PlantRead more ...
· Spicy pepper
· Easy to grow
· Cold tolerance
· Dense foliage cover to protect from sun scorch
Hot Cherry Pepper PlantRead more ...
· Mildy hot pepper
· Popular for pickled peppers
· Great stuffed and deep-fried as a popper
Hot Jalapeno Pepper PlantRead more ...
· Most popular in US
· Only kind that are not aloud to fully ripen
· The heat of the peppers will vary