Purely PUVG1136 36-Watt UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Replacement Bulb
Availability: In stock.
- Non-chemical approach to disinfection; Fits the 2G11 base, has four connecting pins and is 16-Inch in length
- At least 16,000 microwatt seconds per square centimeter but many units actually have a much higher dosage
- Commonly found in laboratories, hospitals and clinics to sterilize surgical equipment
- 8,000 hours or more of normal usage
- Prevents DNA of germs to reproduce
- Brand : Purely
- Model : G211
- UPC : 892831001550
Description Customer Reviews Q & A
Purely UV Hot Cathode Germicidal UV Bulbs (UV-C), are low-pressure mercury arc lamps that are the most effective tool for eliminating microorganisms such as virus, bacteria, mold and yeast in the air and impurities in water. Purely UV lamps are warranted for up to 8,000 hours of normal usage.