TETRA 1 LB FLOATNG POND STICKS
Here are a couple of the advantages to the design of these great TetraPond fish food sticks:
- It allows the food sticks to soften quickly because pond fish have no teeth.
- This also allows high digestibility which is important because pond fish have no stomachs.
- High digestibility promotes clear water by minimizing waste.
Guide to Proper Fish Feeding
- Feed at least two or three time daily. Only as much food as your fish will consume within five minutes.
- Pond Sticks is an ideal maintenance diet that provides nutrition for energy, longevity, and overall health.
- When water temperature is below 50°F pond fish should only be fed TetraPond Spring & Fall Diet. They should not be fed below 39°F.