Use to divert water away from the foundation of your house or building!
Key Product Features
- Great for connecting to drainage pipe and catching basin water to control drainage
- Rigid, corrugated design enables you to bury, connect, or bend the extension
- Vinyl construction for durability
- Available in multiple colors to match your home and landscape
- Flexible, to easily bend and holds its shape
- Fits both 2 x 3 inch and 3 x 4 inch downspouts
Adding gutter downspout extensions is a simple solution to ensure that your roof runoff does not wash away your home's foundation. The downspout extensions can be extended from to 25 inches to 55 inches to divert rainwater to anywhere you want it. It can be used on the ground as well as buried underground.
This gutter downspout extension is simple to install and doesn't require any special tools. Simply extend the pipe, rotate and fasten the pipe and connectors, then attach it to the drain.