Black Gold Waterhold Cocoblend Potting Mix gives plants the advantage of water retention when exposed to constant exposure to heat, wind and sun.
- Contains earthworm castings and perlite (or pumice)
- Does not contain copolymer crystals (polyacrylamide)
- Ready to use straight from the bag, no breaking up coir bales
- A wonderful product for hanging baskets and container plantings
- Certified as a Premium Potting Mix by the Mulch and Soil Council
- OMRI Listed
Waterhold Cocoblend Potting Mix is the sustainable solution for container gardens in arid climates or wherever water is in short supply. Its unique ability to retain large amounts of water means you water less often, which helps conserve water throughout the season. Black Gold Waterhold Cocoblend Mix combines coconut fibers (coir) and Canadian sphagnum peat moss to give all your outdoor container plants the water retention advantage against constant exposure to heat, wind and sun. Additionally, earthworm castings and pumice make this the perfect growing medium for all your gardening applications. Black Gold high performance soil does not contain copolymer crystals (polyacrylamide), commonly found in other Waterhold soils.