The best way to kick off your candy-making journey!
Key Product Features
- Professional candy and deep fry thermometer great for stove-top use
- Stainless steel with durable laboratory glass and non-mercuric column
- Temperature range 75 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 200 degrees Celsius)
- Indicators show best temperatures for different candy stages
- Stainless-steel clip attaches to pan; plastic handle stays cool
- Only weighs 4 ounces
CDN’s Candy & Deep Fry Ruler Thermometer (TCG400) is designed to help you make superior candy, jelly and deep-fried foods. The body and attachment clip are made of stainless steel for safety and durability. The bottom of the glass column is also enclosed in stainless steel to prevent it from touching hot surfaces that might cause inaccurate readings. Featuring advanced technology, quality construction, easy-to-read displays and user-friendly operations, CDN thermometers are essential tools in any kitchen. CDN covers the thermometer with a five-year limited warranty.