Get your seedlings and cuttings started off to a healthy start with the best organic soil, with Coast of Maine’s Sprout Island.
- Contains: Sphagnum peat moss, perlite, kelp meal and more
- For seed germination and rooting plant cuttings
- Ready-to-use in cell packs, trays or flats
- Provides natural moisture retention and aeration
- Nutrient starter charge includes mycorrhizae, worm castings, kelp, and fully cured compost
- Certified Organic
Coast of Maine has created this organic seed starter for seed germination and starting root cuttings. It is made with a mixture of blended sphagnum peat moss, kelp meal, perlite, worm castings and well- aged compost. It also contains mycorrhizae. This soil is ready to use and will provide aeration and natural moisture retention. So start your plants off correctly and use this organic seed starter!