Give your citrus trees the boost they need with Down to Earth’s Citrus Fertilizer.
Key Product Features
- Down To Earth Citrus Mix is a twenty-five-pound box of all-natural fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production.
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients.
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms, and bountiful fruit.
- An excellent option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
- Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, langbeinite, basalt, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal.
Down To Earth features a complete line of natural and organic fertilizers, soil amendments, composts, and potting media. They work with the microorganisms, fungi, and organic matter in the soil to feed plants and stimulate growth. Our natural fertilizers are carefully blended from the best sources of organic nutrients in ideal proportions without the use of synthetics, growth stimulants or low-quality fillers like poultry waste. You can be confident that you are giving your farm or garden the best product available, whether it is a multi-purpose blend or a specialized soil amendment.