The world's cleanest feeder just got cleaner! Droll Yankees Clever Clean collection has been redesigned for even easier filling and cleaning!
- Mfg. SKU: DROCC12S
- DIMENSIONS: 6.75 x 6.75 x 13.63 inches
- CAPACITY: Tube bird feeder holds up to 1 pound of birdseed
- FEATURE: 2 feeding ports and seed tray
- EASY CLEANING: Twist-and-release removable base ensures easy cleaning every time
- FLIP TOP: Spring-loaded top enables feeder to be opened and closed with one hand
- FEEDING ACCESS: 180-degree, 2-position rings provide seed from a variety of angles
- MOUNTING: Hang by included stainless steel wire or pole mount
- FEATURE: Unobstructed interior for optimal seed flow and easy brush cleaning
- DURABILITY: UV-stabilized seed tube won't discolor over time; heavy metal cap, base, and ports are powder-coated for durability
- ALLOWS FOR: Unobstructed interior for optimal seed flow and easy brush cleaning
The Droll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean and Fill Mixed Seed Bird Feeder features a twist-and-release removable base that comes apart and reassembles in seconds for fast, easy cleaning. A convenient one-touch opening allows you to fill the feeder with one hand, even when the feeder is hanging. The UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube won’t yellow over time, and the black base, cap, and ports are made from heavy metal that is powder-coated for durability. The twist-and-release removable base comes apart and reassembles in seconds for fast, easy cleaning.
A variety of birds use the Onyx Clever Clean and Fill Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, including finches, cardinals, sparrows, woodpeckers and more. This tubular bird feeder works with sunflower seeds, mixed seed mix, peanut chunks, safflower seeds, sunflower kernels, and cracked corn.
Make a World of Difference:
Hanging a birdfeeder and keeping it clean and full can greatly improve the chances that birds and their offspring will survive. Homes with birdfeeders attract more birds and contribute to building and sustaining the local ecosystem. Droll Yankees strives to keep its feeders in yards and out of landfills.