This non-selective herbicide kills weeds, grass and some woody plant species!
Key Product Features
- Results can be seen in 24 to 72 hours. Works best in temperatures over 85 degrees
- The product is rainfast after 30 minutes to 4 hours depending on sun and temperature
- 2 ounces per gallon of water mixed covers 1,000 square feet
- See label for application instruction. Spraying accessory required for application
- Spot or Directed Applications: Mix 0.5 to 2.0 fl. oz. per gallon of spray solution and apply 1 gallon of spray solution to 1,000 square feet to actively growing weeds.
- Broadcast or Boom Applications: Apply 24 to 82 fl. oz. per acre depending upon the weed and stage of growth as shown in Table 1 on product label. Use a minimum of 40 gallons of water per acre with a minimum of 30-psi spray pressure.
- Aerial Applications: Apply as a foliar treatment using a minimum of 5 gallons of water per acre to ensure thorough coverage.