For both decoration and landscaping purposes!
Key Product Features
- Aids in increasing soil acidity
- Great for use as mulch, keeps weeds down and brings your flowerbeds some color
- Bale Specs: 14 x 14 x 28 approx. (hand baled)
- Covers up to 70 sq. ft.
- Contain needles that range between 12″-15″ in length
- Comes neatly packaged in a box
- For a top dressing coverage of 1”deep, you will need 70 square feet of pine straw
Longleaf pine straw is considered the premium variety of pine straw for landscaping use due to its rich, glossy auburn color. In addition to its color, it has a longer useful life than the other varieties of pine straw because of its high resin content.