Rock wool is popular with hydroponic growers because it is light, airy and versatile.
- Root cuttings, clone plants, start seeds and more
- Includes 200 individual rockwool / stonewool grow cubes
- Perfectly-sized to fit a standard flat growing tray
- Packaged in bulk to save you money
- Predrilled planting holes make seeding and plant propagation a breeze
The Grodan 1-inch rockwool propagation cube comes in a sheet of 200 cubes, which fits nicely into a standard 10" x 20" greenhouse flat. The rockwool cube settings are about 1-1/2" in height, and almost 1 inch square. Advantages are better aeration, maximum drainage so that you can hardly ever overwater your plant, easy mixing with other loose media (such as expanded clay rocks or coconut fiber), lightweight and much cleaner than peat-based media.