Job Description - Customer Service Associate | Denver
Title: Customer Service Associate
Classification: Full Time, Year-round
Location: Denver, PA
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Print and return to the courtesy counter at our Lititz Store.
The Customer Service Associate will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. This includes responding to customer inquiries via email or telephone to make sure that any problems are resolved for sale promotion and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills through both phone and email correspondences.
- Have the ability to provide help and advice to customers who have purchased or are using Esbenshade’s products or services.
- Have the willingness to learn about the products or services we provide and keep up to date with changes and updates to them.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to problem solve, trouble shoot, find answers, and respond in a timely matter to customer issues.
- Must be a self-motivated, team player, who has the willingness to help out in other areas when needed.
- Process returns in a timely manner.
- Communicate in a professional courteous manner to customers by telephone and email.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience with customer service.
- Basic math and computer skills necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and basic POS programs.
- Two years of experience in Customer Service/Office setting preferred.
- This is a year-round, full-time position. Regular schedule is Monday through Friday. 8:00am until 5:00pm with rotating Saturdays.
- Varied hours dependent on the season.
- Overtime is mandatory during peak season.