Job Description - General Laborer Seasonal Part time | Mohnton
Title: General Laborer Seasonal, Part time
Classification: Seasonal, Part Time
Location: Mohnton Retail Store
Duration: Weekly hours starting in mid-March through the end of June
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Print and return to the courtesy counter at our Mohnton Store
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure good communication to customers, employees and management.
- Have the ability to perform (or willingness to learn) necessary maintenance of store and grounds.
- Keeping the store clean, neat and organized (this would include removing trash, sweeping walks, pulling weeds, etc.)
- Assist with creating attractive selling displays throughout the store.
- Assist with unloading delivery trucks and restocking tables.
- Experience with a bobcat, forklift and delivery truck, or the willingness to learn.
- Be adaptable to changing priorities and varied responsibilities.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Observe all company policies.
Education and Experience:
- Basic plant knowledge is very helpful, but not required.
- Some Saturdays are required.
- Some Holidays (Easter weekend and Mother’s Day weekend) and the week of our Parking Lot Sale (June 21 - 24) are required.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Must be able to work in all conditions; dust, heat, cold, rain, snow and high humidity.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds