Job Description - Wholesale Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist
Title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Department: Wholesale Office
Reports to: Director of Wholesale Administration
Classification: Full Time, Year-round
Location: Lititz, PA
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Print and return to the courtesy counter at our Lititz Store.
Description: The Wholesale Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist will provide customer service and support to wholesale customers, and administrative support for the daily operations of the wholesale office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and enter plant orders into company software efficiently and accurately
- Respond to customer emails in a timely manner
- Collaborate with front desk staff to answer and transfer phone calls
- Receive and file payments for customers shopping in our wholesale division
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures to customers shopping in our wholesale division
- Collaborate with delivery team in providing information for shipments via trucking and Fed Ex
- Work with Shipping Staff utilizing Fed Ex Ship Manager program to enter data for shipments going out when needed
- Coordinate with delivery scheduler to confirm deliveries with customers
- Print necessary paperwork for next day picking
- Process and print invoices for daily customers and truck drivers for next day deliveries
- Address and mail out product information
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Willingness to do duties assigned with a quick turnaround
- Must be adaptable to changing priorities and varied responsibilities
- Able to work with and communicate well with others
- Ability to work well under seasonal stress
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Observe all company policies
Education and Experience:
- Any combination of education and experience that has prepared you to effectively provide administrative support in a fast paced, highly organized environment.
- Computer skills are necessary to be successful in this position. Experience with MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook are required.
- This is a year-round, full-time position with varied time requirement depending on the season.
- Seasonal (Spring and Christmas) Saturday work may be necessary upon request.
- Must be able to work at a desk for long periods (8-10 hours). Standing desk available upon request.