The key to raising healthy plants is knowing and correcting your type of soil!
Key Product Features
- Effectively measures soil pH and moisture levels in 3 minutes.
- Helps to determine the right time to add lime and fertilizer to the soil.
- Professional grade quality.
- Accurate to within 0.2 pH, and 10% moisture level.
Jonathan Green’s Pro pH & Moisture Soil Tester accurately measures soil pH and moisture levels in just two minutes. This high-quality professional tool is used by sod growers, golf course superintendents, sports field managers and landscapers to determine the right time to add fertilizer and limestone (such as Jonathan Green’s Mag-I-Cal® for Lawns in Acidic Soil).
Directions for usage:
- Test approximately three cups of soil.
- Lightly spray your soil with distilled water to moisten it. For an accurate read do not use tap water because it is already pH adjusted.
- Tightly pack the soil around the copper sensor ring, covering it completely.
- Clean off the sensor plates at the tip of the pH tester with a clean cloth to ensure an accurate reading for each new soil pH test performed. For extra cleaning, use a non-soapy, dry, green scour pad.
- The pH will be fully calculated in 2 minutes.