Be the envy of the neighborhood with your lush and green sod-like lawn!
Key Product Features
- Coverage: 25 pound bag
- Overseeding Seeds up to 40,000 sq. ft.
- New Lawns Seeds up to 20,000 sq. ft
- Use for reseeding a lawn originally sodded with Kentucky Bluegrass
- Grows a dark-green, sod quality lawn that fills in bare spots quickly
- Contains durable and hearty Kentucky bluegrasses that withstand high traffic
- These bluegrasses are grown by leading sod growers across the USA
- Recommended Planting Months: For cool-season grasses
- Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade (4 -8 hours of sun)
Jonathan Green Blue Panther Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed grows a sod-quality lawn from seed. Use this seed mixture to overseed a thinning lawn that was previously planted with Kentucky bluegrass sod. Blue Panther contains the very best Kentucky bluegrasses currently grown by leading sod growers and on golf courses across America.
Blue Panther lawns are dark-green in color, very uniform in leaf texture, and can withstand high traffic. Kentucky bluegrass has a horizontally spreading rhizome root system which results in bare spots being filled in, thickening the entire lawn. Use our Blue Panther when you want to keep a 100% Kentucky bluegrass lawn. This seed germinates in 21 28 days.
Rye & Fescue