Black Beauty™ produces a darker green turf naturally.
- Roots that can grow up to 4 feet deep for drought tolerance
- Germinates in about 14 days
- Quick fill-in results
- Disease resistant cultivars
- Ideal for sunny and shady areas
- Can be seeded into any existing lawn
- Invisible waxy coating on leaves preserves moisture when hot
- Vibrant, dark green color
With improved disease resistance and drought tolerance, Black Beauty Grass redefines what a "green-lawn" is supposed to look like! The grass leaves possess an invisible waxy coating, very similar to what you'd find on an apple which helps to preserve moisture in the leaf and wards off stress from heat, cold, wind and disease. With roots that can grow up to four feet deep into the soil it will improve any lawn it is overseeded into. This blend grows well in clay or sandy soils and in full sun or partial shade. The same grass seed planted by many leading sod growers across the USA.