Kurt Adler’s Lit Musical Nutcracker is a beautiful addition to your holiday décor and is certain to be a family favorite!
Key Product Features
- Sings 3 different traditional Christmas tunes while slowly moving its arms back and forth!
- The volume of the music can be controlled by a turn knob located in the back of the base
- The mouth opens and closes as it sings in a loud clear voice
- Made of plastic, cloth, and copper, and designed to be used each holiday season
- Measures 43 inches tall at full extension. If you desire a shorter height, the legs collapse to take up less space when in storage
- Has 10 LED lights located on the scepter that light up when plugged in to create a dazzling display
- Contains a light and motion sensor that will activate the nutcracker to begin singing if either one is tripped
- Lead wire is 55-inches long, and can be plugged into any electrical outlet
- On/off switch is located at the back of the base
- Dimensions (Overall): 43 inches (H) x 8 inches (W) x 10 inches (D)
- Weighs 9.24 pounds, and is light enough to move around your home with ease
This magnificent nutcracker is an exemplary symbol of the Christmas season. According to German folklore, nutcrackers were given as gifts to bring good luck to families and protect the home. At over 3-1/2 feet tall, this festive piece will enthrall your guests with animation and singing. He holds a baton that lights up as it moves back and forth in the marching motion while he boldly sings various traditional holiday songs.