Fungal diseases can be a real problem for gardeners! Liqui-Cop can help!
- Controls many diseases attacking citrus, fruits, nuts, vegetables and ornamentals
- Controls of diseases with fungicides is based on prevention
- Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection
- Copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases
- Use the highest indicated rate when disease incidence is high or expected to be, depending on rainfall and temperature. The lower rate is suitable for general preventive sprays under normal conditions.
Liquid Copper Fungicide Spray is a key tool in disease prevention and treatment on a large variety of trees, citrus, nuts, vegetables and more. Copper based, it effectively controls diseases such as anthracnose, bacterial leaf spot, fireblight, and botrytis among many others. It is also an effective method of preventing and treating cold damage in palm trees and can provide protection against light frosts in many plants. This product is highly weather-resistant and does not need to be applied with oil or a surfactant. For preventative control of common diseases, use Liqui-Cop to complete cover plants to lessen the chances of infection. The easiest way to fight diseases in your garden is to not get them at all! Liqui-Cop can help prevent them!