Monterey Sequestar Iron 6% 3-0-0 is a water-soluble granular form of iron that corrects iron deficiency in plants.
- Correcting iron deficiencies in trees, shrubs, vegetables, groundcovers, lawns, potted plants and hydroponic systems
- Sequestar Iron 6% (Fe EDDHA chelated iron) is ideal for alkaline soils
- Active Ingredient: Total Nitrogen 3.0% Iron 6.0%
- Applied through Soil Drench - See label for complete application instructions
- 4-ounce container covers up to 2000 sq. ft.
Monterey Sequestar Iron 6% 3-0-0 is a water-soluble granular form of iron that corrects iron deficiency in plants. It contains Eddha, a top-of-the-line agent in chelating materials. This is highly effective in alkaline soils but can also work in more acidic soil conditions. Soil drenching is the best way of applying this product. The formula is readily available to the plant and can quickly cure chlorosis of even deep-rooted plants. The plants can be treated every 3-4 months at a lower rate.