Natural Guard Caterpillar Killer Spray controls Gypsy Moth, Tent Caterpillar, Cabbage Looper, Imported Cabbage Worm and Tomato Hornworm!
Key Product Features
- Use on Vegetables, Fruits, Ornamentals & Shade Trees
- Controls chewing worms: bagworms, tent caterpillars, tomato hornworm, imported cabbage worm, gypsum moths, and more
- Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis 98.35%
- Non-toxic to beneficial insects, human and pets
- OMRI Listed for organic gardening
- Active Ingredient: Bacillus Thuringiensis, Bacillus Thuringiensis 15%
- Application Method: Spray
Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects, but has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs, when used as directed. Worms and caterpillars eat treated foliage then immediately stop feeding and damaging plants. Acceptable for use on edible plants up to the day of harvest. Formulation: Bacillus Thuringiensis 98.35%.