Invite a bluebird family to roost in your yard by placing this Nature’s Way Cedar Bluebird Box House in it.
Key Product Features
- Made with insect- and rot-resistant premium cedar
- Air vents allow for maximum air ventilation through wall and floor openings
- Clean-out doors provides easy access for cleaning and bird viewing
- Elevated mesh floor aids in management of blowfly; Durable rust-free galvanized wire mesh
- Predator guard (sold separately) extends entrance hole to protect against predators- the predator guard entry hole has a diameter of 1 1/2"
- Fledgling kerfs provide extra grip for fledglings to climb out
- Constructed with rust-free hardware and stainless steel screws
- Pole or flush mount
- Water-based protective stain
- Dimensions: 12”H x 5 1/2”W x 8 1/8”D Weight: 2lbs 13oz
Bluebirds readily nest in manmade cavities, and this durable, cedar piece sports a bevy of features that keep the birds protected. Nature's Way Bluebird Box House is made of insect and rot resistant premium cedar and stainless-steel screws. This house features extra air vents, clean-out doors, elevated mesh floor, fledgling skerfs, and a 1.5-inch entry hole. A predator guard with an entry hole 1 9/16" in diameter for Western bluebirds can be purchased separately on the Replacement Parts page of the Nature's Way website and retrofit to the bluebird house. This bluebird house can be pole or flush mounted and includes a water-based protective stain. Also attracts Tree Swallows, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice, Wrens.