Invite a bluebird family to roost in your yard by placing this Nature’s Way Cedar Traditional Bluebird House in it.
- Crafted from Insect and Rot Resistant Premium Cedar with a Water-Based Protective Stain
- Air Vents Allow for Maximum Air Ventilation Through Wall and Floor Openings
- Hinders Mold & Mildew Growth
- Clean-Out Doors Provide Easy Access for Cleaning
- 1.5" diameter entry hole rests on the front of the shelter, surrounded by a significant, 1" thick piece of cedar
- Predator Guard Extends the Entrance Hole to Protect young Birds Against Predators
- Pole Mount or Flush Mount Installation Options
- All Included Hardware is Rust-Free
- Dimensions: 12”H x 5 1/2”W x 8 1/8”D Weight: 2lbs 13oz
Bluebirds readily nest in manmade cavities, and this durable, cedar piece sports a bevy of features that keep the birds protected. Nature's Way Bluebird Box House is made of insect and rot resistant premium cedar and stainless steel screws. This house features extra air vents, clean-out doors, elevated mesh floor, predator guard, fledgling skerfs, and a 1.5 inch entry hole. Included in the box is the predator guard for the Western or Mountain Bluebird with the hole size of 1 9/16 inch, that the consumer can change out if they are in the Western U.S. This bluebird house can be pole or flush mounted, and includes a water-based protective stain and Nature's Way Bird Products' exclusive 5 year warranty!