The mix that gives you the results that you expect each time, from the type of ingredients that you want for your garden!
Key Product Features
- For vegetable gardens, raised beds, trees, shrubbery, fruits and flowers. Revitalize your soil this growing season!
- Works great in Raised Bed gardens (Mix 3-4 parts Planting Mix Compost Blend to 1 part topsoil)
- Use as a soil amendment to revitalize your garden soil. Helps retain moisture around plant roots.
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time
- Contains Compost, Aged Pine Bark, Coconut Coir, and Worm Castings
Organic Mechanics Planting Mix is great for amending vegetable garden soil. Also use Planting Mix to amend soil when planting trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, bulbs, and herbs.Use for In-ground and Raised Bed Gardens. The high percent of organic matter in our blend retains moisture in the root zone and feeds soil microbes. Blend with topsoil for best results. Our preferred recipe is 75% Planting Mix to 25% topsoil. Simply mix the two ingredients together in your raised bed or garden and plant away! Use a complete fertilizer at planting time for best results. Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, and worm castings. After installing Organic Mechanics Planting Mix, Plant Away, Then Sit Back And Enjoy A Tasty Beverage While Admiring Your Work!