Give your new plants a healthy advantage with this superior quality all-organic planting mix!
Key Product Features
- Use as a soil amendment to revitalize your garden soil
- Works great in Raised Bed gardens
- Adds vital organic matter to enhance the root zone
- Helps retain moisture around plant roots
- Give your new plants a healthy advantage with this superior quality all-organic planting mix!
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time
- Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, and worm castings
Organic Mechanics Planting Mix is great for amending vegetable garden soil. Also use Planting Mix to amend soil when planting trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, bulbs, and herbs. Use for In-ground and Raised Bed Gardens. The high percent of organic matter in our blend retains moisture in the root zone and feeds soil microbes. Blend with topsoil for best results. Our preferred recipe is 75% Planting Mix to 25% topsoil. Simply mix the two ingredients together in your raised bed or garden and plant away! Use a complete fertilizer at planting time for best results. Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, and worm castings. After installing Organic Mechanics Planting Mix, Plant Away, Then Sit Back And Enjoy A Tasty Beverage While Admiring Your Work!