The ideal meal for any plant that's in need of extra moisture!
Key Product Features
- Ideal for growing food in containers, transplanting, tropicals, and indoor plants
- Our most moisture-retentive blend, chock-full of compost and worm castings
- Cut your watering time in half! You’ll water half as often as compared with peat-based mixes.
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time
- Contains Compost, Aged Pine Bark, Coconut Coir, Worm Castings and Perlite
Organic Mechanics Premium Blend Potting Soil is packed with compost and worm castings for water retention. This premium soil is ideal for small containers, window boxes, edibles, annuals, or any plant that needs extra moisture. Safe for people and pets, it holds moisture more effectively than peat-based soils, while offering a diverse array of beneficial biology due to the organic compost, aged pine bark, and worm castings inside. For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at planting time. Save money and reuse it! Our compost-based soils do not break down as quickly as peat-based mixes. Simply fluff the mix back up, remove any large root balls, refresh fertilizer as needed, and replant. Contains: compost, pine bark, coir, worm castings and perlite. After potting up some plants using Organic Mechanics Container Blend, sit back and enjoy a tasty beverage while admiring your work!