The perfect 100% organic, OMRI listed potting soil for starting all types of seeds!
- Formulated for optimal seed germination
- Provides 3-4 weeks of fertilization power
- Use in seedling flats, small fiber pots, or any container for planting seeds
- Safe for vegetables, herbs, annuals, and perennials
- Contains: Coconut Coir, Aged Pine Bark, Rice Hulls, Worm Castings, and a OMRI listed Organic Fertilizer
- Peat free
Organic Mechanics Seed Starting Blend is a choice seed starting soil, this blend is made entirely of organic ingredients and is completely peat-free. Formulated for optimal seed germination, it provides 3-4 weeks of fertilization power for veggies, herbs, perennials, woody plants, and flowers. A very well-drained mix that retains high levels of moisture in root zone. Water to drip after planting seeds. Keep soil evenly moist while seeds are germinating. Use a humidity dome if needed to keep mositure levels high during seed germination. Add a heating mat and small circulation fan to your project for best results. After you're done planting seeds, sit back and enjoy a tasty beverage while admiring your work!