PM1 is a great all-purpose potting mix perfect for seedlings, pots and planters, hanging baskets, raised beds and anywhere else you would use traditional potting mix.
- Soilless, soft and lightweight blend that can be used just like traditional growing media – from seed to transplant
- PM1 is made from sphagnum peat moss blended with PittMoss’s proprietary and revolutionary recycled paper fiber which enhance water and nutrient retention and stimulate biological development
- Requires less water and applied fertilizer because of its ability to retain and better manage applied resources, evenly distributing them throughout the porous particles to be more available to the plant’s roots
- Supports green manufacturing in the USA; as an alternative to fully peat-based mixes, growers reduce their carbon footprint and maintain high yields and grow consistent and healthy crops
- Ingredients: Sphagnum Peat Moss (60-70%), PittMoss fibers (30-35%), Coarse Perlite, Dolomitic limestone (pH adjuster), Wetting Agent
PittMoss Custom blend PM1 is a general purpose
growing medium suitable for greenhouse planting and applications. It contains a
blend of sphagnum peat moss, perlite and PittMoss, made from engineered natural
cellulosic fibers, including recycled newspaper. The PittMoss paper fibers are
a growing substrate that is lightweight, engineered to have great airspace, and
are the cleanest, most consistent growing media on the market, with no
pathogens, weed seeds or other heavy metals and harmful ingredient.