The PowerLock® 16 ft. Tape Measure has the features you need for accurate inside and outside measurements. Soon to be one of your favorite items in your tool box!
- Stanley power locktape rule 3/4 in. X 16 ft.
- Highly durable-Mylar polymer-coated blade, a heat-treated spring, and a chrome-plated metal case
- Features 16 in. & 19.2 in. Stud Center Markings
- Tape rule provides positive blade lock with no creeping
- Special True-Zero hook allows use of nail as pivot to draw circles and arches
- Chrome high-impact ABS case is job site tough
- Forward blade lock makes locking and unlocking a cinch
- Belt clip offers easy, on-the-go access
- Stanley's limited lifetime warranty
This Stanley 16 ft. tape measure is made of durable Mylar polyester film for extended blade life. The forward blade loc kprovides positive blade lock with no creeping and makes locking and unlocking a cinch, and the chrome-plated ABS case resists high impact. A Tru-Zero hook slides to accommodate both inside and outside measurements, helping the end user avoid errors caused by the thick hook. This Stanley 16-Foot PowerLock® Professional Tape comes with Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.