A healthy pond starts with quality nutrition. You can feel good knowing your Koi, Goldfish, and other pond fish are receiving a diet full of beneficial protein, vitamins, and fiber.
- Maintenance diet: TetraPond Pond Sticks provide an ideal maintenance diet for all pond fish, which gives them nutrition for energy, longevity, and overall health
- Soft sticks: TetraPond Pond Sticks are designed to soften quickly for toothless pond fish and are highly digestible to promote clear water and minimize waste
- Promotes clear water: Easy digestibility promotes clear water by minimizing waste
- Ideal for all sizes of pond fish: TetraPond Pond Sticks helps provide nutrition to koi, ornamental goldfish and all other pond fish of any size
- Vitamins: For growth, health, and metabolism. Contains stabilized Vitamin C
- Protein: Contains amino acids for growth and maintenance
- Fats: A concentrated energy source
- Fiber: For healthy and efficient digestion
Using quality fish food helps keep your pond clearer and cleaner. Foods like Pond Sticks and Flakes are highly digestible—meaning nutrients are fully digested and not passed out into the pond to pollute and promote algae growth. It is important to only feed your fish enough food that they will consume within five minutes to avoid clouding water.
Feed TetraPond Pond Sticks in spring, summer, and fall, when water temperatures are 50°F and above. When water temperature is below 50°F pond fish should only be fed Tetra Spring & Fall Diet. Fish should not be fed when the temperature is below 39°F.