The Unco System produces the purest castings due to the rigorous controls of all aspects of the worm's environment!
Key Product Features
- You will receive a 40 pound bag with your purchase
- This product is Wiggle Worm PURE castings with the addition of extremely beneficial worm eggs
- Adding worm egg material enhances the microbe-rich environment of your soil
- Worm eggs hatch in soil, adapt, and begin to help improve soil quality
- Worm tunnels bring in oxygen, drain water, and create space for plant roots. They will also consume and digest the soil around them, producing more castings
- Worms increase soil aeration, nutrient cycling, water movement, and therefore plant growth
- Mix into soil of a new area, top dress onto existing areas, dig transplant holes extra wide and deep to allow room for Wiggle Worm Pure Worm Castings Plus Worm Egg Material to surround the root ball
- Worm eggs are hardly noticeable within worm castings, and may be different colors/levels of translucency
- Product ships in a black-and-white printed bag to lower the cost of the bag
Wiggle Worm Pure Worm Castings Plus Worm Egg Material is everything you already know and love about Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Pure Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer with the addition of Worm Egg Material. Worm Egg material is tiny balls of organic soil laden with worm eggs. When worm eggs hatch in soil, the worms adapt and provide numerous benefits to the soil and plants around them. Worms are the intestines of the earth. They increase aeration of the soil adding oxygen, improve nutrient cycling, water movement, and therefore plant growth.