Wilf-Pruf Anti-transpirant Concentrate keeps plants hydrated and is so easy to use, just mix, spray and let dry!
- Reduces cold weather evaporation, protecting plants throughout harsh winter conditions
- During droughts, or when watering isn't safe or cost effective, Wilt-Pruf preserves moisture to keep your plants safe
- Reduces transplant shock, keeping plants hydrated and healthy
- Wilt-Pruf is purified organic pine resin to which emulsifiers and stabilizers are added
- Wilt-Pruf's active life is one season: 1-2 months during spring/summer, 3-4 months during fall/winter
- For use on evergreens, boxwoods, azaleas, hollies, laurels, rhododendrons, roses, and more
Wilt-Pruf prevents plants from drying out during harsh winter conditions, transplant stress, windburn, and droughts. Wilt-Pruf acts as a protective coating, holding in moisture on plant foliage and stems, substantially reducing water loss during periods of plant stress. The coating is clear and flexible and dries to form a transparent and flexible protective coating without interfering with plant growth or materially affecting respiration, osmosis, or photosynthesis. Wilt-Pruf can be used almost any time of year, whenever excess transpiration is a concern. Potential uses include protection from transplant shock, shipping, freezing roots, soaring temperatures, desiccating winds, and drought conditions.