If you like the smell of chocolate, you’re going to love this
sweet-smelling Garden Elements Cocoa Mulch!
- Derived from the shell of the cocoa bean, natural dark, fade resistant color and pleasing cocoa aroma
- Very lightweight and easy to spread
- Helps to smother weeds and retain moisture in your light soils
- Will not burn vegetation
- Speeds soil warm-up in the spring and protects perennial root structures
- PLEASE NOTE this product is unsafe for dogs and is not for human consumption
- Produced in the USA
A 100% natural mulching material
made from the outer shell of the cocoa bean. No added colors or fragrances,
that chocolatey smell is all natural! The material breaks down slowly and will
not disappear into the soil. Use in the spring to reduce weeds and conserve
water by retaining the soil moisture. Apply in the fall to insulate plants from
the cold temperatures. Approximate fertilizer value 2.5-1-3.
WARNING: Cocoa bean mulch
naturally contains theobromine and caffeine, just like chocolate. These
chemicals are poisonous to dogs. Do not use this product where dogs will be
present. If ingested, contact your veterinary office immediately.