Ideal for homesteads, hobby farms and small pet owners, FarmStraw is a natural, clean animal bedding that creates an overall healthy environment, which is the key to raising healthy animals.
Key Product Features
- This 3 cubic foot, coarsely cut straw compressed bale expands to cover 10 to 12 cubic feet
- Can be used for chickens, ducks, goat, sheep, pigs, cows and horses, it’s also great for small pets, including rabbits, turtles, snakes, guinea pigs and hamsters, as well as for nesting boxes
- Virtually dust-free and reduced allergens to protect your animal’s lungs, which contributes to a healthier respiratory system, improved sleep and improved skin conditions
- Its absorption wicks moisture down, keeping the surface dry, soft and comfortable, encouraging your animals to lie down and rest more frequently
- Lightweight and packaged for ease of handling, FarmStraw is easy to spread out, remove and haul away
- Composts quickly and can be returned to the soil to add nutrients to fields and gardens
When animal bedding is clean and comfortable your animals are healthier, happier and more energized. This versatile premium coarse cut animal bedding is ideal for homesteads, hobby farms and small pet owners. Made with 100% plant-based, renewable wheat straw, FarmStraw is more than chopped straw. It is cut, split and thoroughly cleaned to remove dust and dirt, providing you with a natural, clean and dust-free bedding that protects the health and well-being of your animals. This contributes to an overall healthy environment for both your pets and you. Its innovative absorption wicks moisture down and absorbs from the bottom up, keeping the surface dry, soft and comfortable. Because it composts quickly, it can be returned to the soil to add nutrients to fields and gardens after use with your animals. This 3 cubic foot compressed bale expands to 10 to 12 cubic feet.