pruner is an essential gardener's tool. It offers clean, precise cuts to all
your pruning needs.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking for easy operation
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8" diameter
- Ambidextrous design for comfortable, easy use
trim, and cut back the tough stems and branches with the Fiskars Pro Bypass
Pruner. In addition to padded handles for both comfortable and non-slip work,
this Fiskars Bypass Pruner is designed for left- and right-handed consumers, so
you know you'll always be able to use your pruner with ease. The
fully-hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer, and the
rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting easier. The pruner also
features a self-cleaning sap groove, which keeps the blades from sticking.
All-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.