A popular blend of suet that attracts the broadest variety of birds to your backyard year round.
Key Product Features
- This suet blend is formulated with Rendered Beef Fat, Cut Corn, White Millet, Red Milo, Black Oil Sunflower and Sunflower Chips.
- Consists of high quality ingredients, packed with nutrients, including animal fat which helps birds stay warm.
- Suet cakes are high in protein, providing nourishment birds need to survive and are a great year round addition to your feeding stations. This suet is especially helpful in the fall and winter months when birds need more energy.
- Can be used with a wire suet cage or hopper feeder with built-in suet cages.
- Easy to use - just unwrap and place in the suet cage.
Attracts: Northern Cardinals, White-breasted Nuthatches, Red-breasted Nuthatches, Northern Flickers, Downy Woodpeckers, Hairy Woodpeckers, Red-bellied Woodpeckers, Evening Grosbeaks, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Blue Jays, Steller’s Jays, Black-capped Chickadees, Common Redpolls, Dark-eyed Juncos. Birds will frequent your feeders more often and stay longer if you provide a consistent, reliable source of high-energy blends from Armstrong.