convenient and a great alternative to using peat.
- Measures: 2.5in H x 8in L x 4in W
- Excellent alternative to peat
- Coir is a premium growing medium
- High water holding capacity
- Lightweight with great aeration
- 100% natural and renewable
- Compressed brick easy to work with and transport
- Makes 2.5 dry gallons of growing medium
Compressed coco fiber brick can be used as a base for
homemade composts or added to aerate garden waste composts. The compressed coir
will expand to three times its size when rehydrated with water. Completely
natural and fully renewable. The bricks are made from ground coir and
compressed into a brick form for easier transport and shipping.